Tattoo Tonys Under My Skin 27 Photos Tattoo 73


Tattoo Tonys Under M

6 analysis of Tattoo Tonys Under My Skin nice work and exactly what I wanted I was more than happy with the work I got done I got a rose and a clock its honestly so pretty and it was my first tattoo so he explained everything to me After care peeling ECT and amazing artists all around but Tony did my tattoo Hes great Will defiantly be back in the future

you may see this video: Jersey City Tattoo Interview



6 reviews of Tattoo Tonys Under My Skin nice work and exactly what I wanted I was more than happy with the work I got done I got a rose and a clock its honestly so pretty and it was my first tattoo so he explained everything to me After care peeling ECT and amazing artists all around but Tony did my tattoo Hes great Will defiantly be back in the future
feel free for see more inspiration tattoo

another info about tattoo
Hasil web Under My Skin Tattoo Studio Instagram httpswwwinstagramcom 2118 Followers 1719 Following 534 Posts See Instagram photos and videos from Under My Skin Tattoo Studio undermyskintattoostudio
you may also read this tattoo


Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
Related : Tattoo Tonys Under My Skin 27 Photos Tattoo 73 .