the beginning of my sleeve Ship tattoo Pirate ship


the beginning of my

In autumn 1984, the nascent That Petrol Emotion relocated to London, where the existing three members were joined by Johns brother and former Undertones lead guitarist Damian ONeill (who not only agreed to switch to bass guitar, but turned down an invitation to …

The Beginning of my Sleeve. Mar 16. Posted by argedion. Growing up I was always fascinated by those who had tattoos. Not sure why but it just seemed to be a cool thing to do and have. When I got old enough I started to get my own. I wasnt some Jail bound criminal. No, I had a job and managed my own affairs quite well.


Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
Related : the beginning of my sleeve Ship tattoo Pirate ship .