Coat Hanger Diaries model my tattoo


Coat Hanger Diar

10/04/2010 · hence the name Coat Hanger Diaries. a little research led me to discover that Australian model Nicole Trunfio has a coat hanger tattooed on her neck. Im thinking its more of a representation of her career than anything else. Then again, only she will really know. Posted by kate at 1142 PM.

Free Silhouette Cut Files! Here are some FREE Silhouette cut files Ive shared so far here on the blog! I hope you find some inspiration from them, and if you do use one for a project, please share it with me, either through email (wherethesmileshavebeen {at} gmail {dot} com), via my Facebook page, or tagging me on Instagram! Free Cut FilesFreebiesFavorite FontsProject Gallery


Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
Related : Coat Hanger Diaries model my tattoo.