“Just what I needed” ᐂWasn’t able to finish today’s


“Just what I needed”

Just What I Needed is a song by American rock band The Cars from their selftitled debut album, released in 1978 on Elektra Records. The song, which first achieved radio success as a demo, took inspiration from the Ohio Express and the Velvet Underground. The song is sung by bass player Benjamin Orr and was written by Ric Ocasek. Just What I Needed was released as the bands first …

Just What I Always Wanted is a song from the 1979 Rankin/Bass Christmas special Jack Frost. Jack You shouldnt have, you didnt Oh my, oh my I really dont deserve it I think Ill cry Its just what I always wanted Its perfectly right Its just what I always wanted A Christmas delight...




Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
Related : “Just what I needed” ᐂWasn’t able to finish today’s .