aesthetic drawing me Infinity tattoo, Tattoos, Drawings


aesthetic drawing

Aesthetics, or esthetics ( / ɛsˈθɛtɪks, iːs , æs / ), is a branch of philosophy that deals with the nature of beauty and taste, as well as the philosophy of art (its own area of philosophy that comes out of aesthetics). It examines subjective and sensoriemotional values, or sometimes called judgments of sentiment and taste.

My aesthetic tends to revolve around Kidcore, Scoutcore (invented by me), Nostalgiacore (my favorite shows are the Jeffersons and The Fresh Prince of BelAir), Cottagecore, and a dash of Rainbowcore. I decided to join this wiki because I feel it is extremely important to try to document all these modern art/fashion niches and movements.




Download Image:
clickdownload
and right mouse click and Save image As...on new page
Related : aesthetic drawing me Infinity tattoo, Tattoos, Drawings.